Friday 22 April 2011

Self defined Brief - One of my final pieces nearly done.


This is pretty much done for the illustration on the 'Troubles' in Northern Ireland. I need to do another one for this subject but thats ready to be completed too. I just need to photoshop them together, so hopefully that will go ok. I'm just wondering whether it needs typography on it somewhere. I'll experiment with that and see how it looks. Maybe take quotes from newspaper articles or something along those lines. I'm really pleased with how all my images have come together. I was a bit concerned that they wouldn't really go together as one image but I'm really pleased with how they flow across the image. It's supposed to show the damage the paras actually did which I think it does. The other image will show the paras 'organised', controlled image they wanted to show the rest of the world - basically showing how they're 'helping' Northern Ireland, so it will need to be much neater and controlled in composition unlike this one. The spray paint will probably have to go then.

No comments:

Post a Comment