Again, to fit in with the other images in this project, I've used mainly collage. I think this works so much better. It's a more powerful method of getting across what happened there. Its like a more realistic form of documentation. Also, this project is self defined so I wanted to do something which allowed me to practice my collage skills. It sounds like a really easy method to use, but its actually quite hard to make it work.
The patterning and typography on the floor of the image is an old bookmark I found in a second-hand book I brought, explaining what to do if you get burnt, electrocuted, poisoned etc, which is really weird but somehow relevant! I've drawn doodles in between all the type which helps adds to its aesthetic.